nosenseStatic nosenseStatic

Awesoem

That was rather interesting. i quite iked how it made barly any sense and was quite random. Your style is great and you are a good animator. keep it up.

¤ ¤

AWESOME

as it got closer it looked like a different person! Your other stuff might be crap but this was great

O-two O-two

nice job

clever, very clever. i liked the idea, maybe a sequel with talking and a battle scene between the O2 and the lungs? Anyway good job. i'll be keeping an eye out for some of your up coming animations.

Death's Curtain Ep.01 Death's Curtain Ep.01

wrong and funny

it was pretty funny (in a sick way) when he ripped off his wifes head! Good animation, too log for me though.

Teen Life Teen Life

poor

I liked your other animation, behind the salt but this sucks. Soz but thats my opinion!

Peanut - Behind the Salt Peanut - Behind the Salt

I dont no why every one else hates this!

This is a good animaton, its funny and creative and its on my favourites!!!! but why do all the other people who revevied it hate it? Any way, make another this is really cool!

BreadMan BreadMan

cool

cool idea and animation, just make sure u dont loop! u looped a bit of your other work too. Kepp it up!

Samson's Valentine Hentai Samson's Valentine Hentai

MAD

that was funny! i liked the fact that there was NO Hentai coz its rong! good stuff man

EnglishClock responds:

I KNOW YOU CAME HERE FOR THE HENTAI YOU DISGHUSTING SOONON OFA BICtCHH!!!!

Motor Man: Meets Mario Motor Man: Meets Mario

Good...

Pretty good. Funny but work on the graphics abit... Sound: Well you could hear the air but thatsw what my mic does aswell but not too bad good voices!!

Y Is Marijuana Not Legal? Y Is Marijuana Not Legal?

Stole

u stole a song and put it on the net ILLEGAL MISTER